|Before--I even emptied it out a little.|
|All that stuff by the sink and on the floor was also under there.|
Yikes! It is embarrassing posting these pictures! That pink stuff in the top picture was really ooey-gooey, perhaps it was spilt dish soap...I don't know. So I took my putty knife and scaped it across the surface and cleaned up the surface the best I could. There had been a small water leak under there one time so the board was damanged and bubbled/flaking. Next, I gathered up my supplies.
|-#6 peel n' stick tiles|
-tube of all-purpose adhesive
To lay the tile took literally a few minutes. I didn't set a timer, but it took way more time to empty out the area and prep the surface. I didn't allow any dry time for the tile before putting everything back in, it has held up regardless.
I am completely happy with the transformation!! The tiles leave an easy to clean surface. This project costed: $2.24 for the adhesive (I already had the caulk gun) and $.92 for each tile (I used #6) projects grand total was $7.76. I actually could of went much cheaper on the tile, but I liked the color and texture of these, so I paid the extra few cents per square foot :) I got the tile at Lowe's Item #208426 12x12 Terraza Terracotta.